A Taste of the Mediterranean Cooking Class
Take a cruise around the Mediterranean with this amazing cooking class
A Taste of the Mediterranean Cooking Class Menu
- House made lavosh with our very own petals and nigella
- Honey baked camembert with pistachio and cumin dust
- Sweet potato and speck stuffed Spatchcock on a bed of truffle butterbean puree
- Baklava Cigars, sticky and sweet – a modern take on this delight
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Alis – Oh my, what can I say! This has been quite the experience. Luciana was such an amazing instructor. From start to finish we had fun cooking amazing and delicious food. And to top items off we got to eat an amazing feast. Thank you Vanilla Zulu for an amazingly fun experience I cannot wait to do the Thai food class next.
Find a Day For Your Class
Click on the Availability tab below to search our dates! The Start Date will show the next available class.
Weeknight Classes Mon – Fri are 6pm – 9pm, Weekends are 10am – 1pm or 3pm – 6pm.
Bookings of 4+ guests will automatically discount.
Booking with Children – please note we accept Youths from 9yrs to 17yrs. However, for Children 9yrs – 14yrs each child must have an adult booked in with them.
Why a A Taste of the Mediterranean Cooking Class
A well known and hugely popular cuisine, a taste of the Mediterranean will give you a glimpse into the art of flavour combination, fresh ingredients and culinary bling.
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own Mediterranean cuisine
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret of fresh and flavoursome ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Paul – What a great way to spend an afternoon. Effective recipes, attentive course chef and interesting ingredients. Will definitely try out their other culinary adventures, to reduce ones kitchen disasters!!!
Alex – Fantastic night at Vanilla Zulu! Chef Mel had an unreal level of knowledge and an infectious energy. The dishes were both simple and delicious. Would definitely recommend for a fun and educational.
Mohsen – Amazing experience. Mel and her team make cooking so simple, authentic and even more fun. We’ve had two classes so far and keen to try the other ones too.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making authentic dishes, made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce delicious and nutritious dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
Class Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package. A minimum of 8 guests is required for the class to go ahead, in the event we don’t reach these numbers we will contact you in advance to reschedule your booking.
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.