About our Authentic Middle Eastern Cooking Class
Mystical Morocco, Lebanon and beautiful Middle Eastern Cuisine taught in an interactive cooking session. Enjoy a feast of all the meals prepared…a little highlight will be making your own pita breads! Available GF, DF, Veg and V
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Authentic Middle Eastern Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Authentic Middle Eastern Cooking Class
AUTHENTIC MIDDLE EASTERN MENU
Available Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan
- Baked felafel on fragrant tabbouleh stacks
- Fabulous chickpea, butternut and feta hummus with cumin and pistachio dust/sumac
- Mince or Potato Kibbeh with traditional dips
- House made Ras el Hanout spice roasting your own spices and pounding your own blend
- Knafeh – the most mysterious and delicious Middle Eastern dessert
Enjoy your class with a drink from our fully Licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Mystical and beautiful Authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine taught in an interactive group cooking session. Enjoy a feast of all the meals prepared! Cooking and eating is central to Middle Eastern culture and many home cooks spend hours, sometimes days, preparing an impressive spread of dishes for family feasts. Visit beautiful Morocco and Lebanon to name just a few. Grains play an essential and versatile role in the diet, with dishes varying from chickpeas to burghul wheat, couscous, and more. Dairy staples include labna and haloumi.
5 Star Reviews!
- Chef Ada was warm, generous, fun and knowledgeable. She made the afternoon enjoyable while we learnt about all the different spices and ways to cook lamb on a rosemary sprig as a skewer over a bed of vegetables, delicious hummus and pita bread with black sesame seeds. The venue was clean and in a great location. It was a great way to meet new people, learn about Moroccan & African cooking in a relaxed environment.
*All ingredients and Recipes Book with extra recipes provided
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.