Authentic Middle Eastern Cooking Class
Mystical Morocco, Lebanon and beautiful Middle Eastern Cuisine
Authentic Middle Eastern Cooking Class Menu
- Baked felafel on fragrant tabbouleh stacks
- Fabulous chickpea, butternut and feta hummus with cumin and pistachio dust/sumac
- Mince or Potato Kibbeh with traditional dips
- House made Ras el Hanout spice roasting your own spices and pounding your own blend
- Knafeh – the most mysterious and delicious Middle Eastern dessert
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Gluten Free, Vegetarian & Vegan available
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Craig & Karyn – Three of us celebrated our birthdays by joining Chef Ada today in her Middle Eastern cooking class. We made a feast! So much food to eat whilst we were there, and also to take home. Particularly loved the knafeh. Thanks so much for a very enjoyable class. We look forward to trying out the recipes at home.
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Authentic Middle Eastern Cooking Class
Cooking and eating is central to Middle Eastern culture and many home cooks spend hours, sometimes days, preparing an impressive spread of dishes for family feasts. Grains play an essential and versatile role in the diet, with dishes varying from chickpeas to burghul wheat, couscous, and more. We take all of this and present you with easy, take home recipes that you can replicate at home!
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own Thai cuisine from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic Thai ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Nicholas – My mother and I had a great time at Ada’s Lebanese cooking class. The small class size meant that we got involved in every dish and learned so much. Thanks Ada for sharing your knowledge and passion for Middle Eastern cuisine.
Paige – I did a Middle Eastern cooking class with Chef Ada and it was brilliant! Chef Ada was a great teacher – explained all the ingredients/processes really well, gave us handy tips and tricks for making awesome kibbeh and hummus, and Chef Ada had great energy and enthusiasm. Definitely will be back!
Olanda – I loved Chef Ada her middle eastern class. Had so much fun and the food was yum. Professional and value for money.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making authentic Middle Eastern cuisine. Everything is made from scratch and it is a feast, bring a take-home container! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.