Authentic Thai 2 Cooking Class
All your Thai favourites in one class
Authentic Thai 2 Cooking Class Menu
- Pork and Vegetable Spring roll with dipping sauce
- Traditional Green Curry with Beef…with a paste made from scratch using authentic ingredients
- Traditional Thai BBQ chicken with authentic Thai Nam-Jim tamarind sauce
- Thai sticky rice served with your BBQ chicken (you will be eating like local country Thai)
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan. Please make sure to note your dietary restrictions when booking.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Jodie – We attend Vanilla Zulu with our boys and their partners. It was our Family Christmas experience. First time for us all and we participated in Tong’s Thai Class. What a fantastic evening. The ingredients were lush and bountiful. The team were welcoming and accommodating. Tong was passionate about his food and a warm host. We met some delightful people, ate some beautiful good and had a great night. Worth every penny and we will be back!
Find a Day For Your Class
Click on the Availability tab below to search our dates! The Start Date will show the next available class.
Weeknight Classes Mon – Fri are 6pm – 9pm, Weekends are 10am – 1pm or 3pm – 6pm.
Bookings of 4+ guests will automatically discount.
Booking with Children – please note we accept Youths from 9yrs to 17yrs. However, for Children 9yrs – 14yrs each child must have an adult booked in with them.
Why a Authentic Thai 2 Cooking Class
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own Thai cuisine from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic Thai ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Crispy spring rolls .. need we say more!
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3.5hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Angela – My husband and I just had the best Sunday Thai cooking class with Chef Tong. Loved the dishes we got to cook and experience with excellent information from Chef Tong. Would definitely recommend and also do another cooking class, loved it.
Yvonne – Awesome evening. Great food, great company and perfect setting. Thanks Chef Tong and team.
Jessica – Love Vanilla Zulu. The food is amazing, the chefs know their stuff and give so many valuable tips. I’ve done the Rustic Italian 1, Asian Street Food and Thai classes, well worth it.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as Chef Tong guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making authentic Thai cuisine. Crispy spring rolls, sticky rice… everything is made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Thai 2 dishes that are fresh and spicy (or not!).
Class Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package. A minimum of 8 guests is required for the class to go ahead, in the event we don’t reach these numbers we will contact you in advance to reschedule your booking.
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.