About our Breakfast Brunch Masterclass
Think Brioche, croissant, hollandaise and amazing breakfast with a twist. Learn valuable chef skills for breakfast and brunch menus to help you live happily ever after! Vegetarian and Dairy Free available.
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Breakfast Brunch Masterclass
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Breakfast Brunch Masterclass
BREAKFAST BRUNCH MASTERCLASS MENU
Vegetarian and Dairy Free available
- Classic eggs Benedict with house-made REAL hollandaise (not that terribly awful stuff that comes in a UHT pack)
- Death by chocolate croissants OR Decadent Cheese Croissants
- Beautiful Brioche from scratch!
- Learn perfect poached eggs
This class offers a few absolute classics that you’ll love to master in order to become the ultimate breakfast and brunch Masterchef! Learn valuable skills such as enriched bread making, knife skills and cooking techniques and so much more. Gain confidence and learn valuable presentation and plating skills to ensure a round of applause at the very next breakfast you serve. We look forward to having you for your Breakfast Culinary Adventure!
Enjoy a glass of bubbles with your breakfast from our fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
5 Star Reviews!
- Our teachers were amazing! The Chef was super helpful and full of knowledge. All materials were provided and the food was delicious. I can’t wait to do another class! Madeleine
- Thanks Chef Elle and Vanilla Zulu. We loved the breakfast masterclass and had heaps of fun We made croissants something I never thought I’d be able to do. Yum! The teacher was attentive and very knowledgeable and we had everything we needed for success. Juliet
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.