Desserts and Pastries Cooking Class
Delight yourself as you master pastries, spun sugar and more
Desserts and Pastries Cooking Class Menu
- Creme brûlée with blowtorch tuition
- Choux au Craquelin which we will use to make Croquembouche
- Creme Patissiere
- Vanilla Zulu’s foolproof cream cheese pastry for sweet or savoury dishes
- Spun sugar, sugar glass culinary bling
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides may be made for the group.
Vegetarian available (note, this class is not offered Gluten Free, Dairy Free or Vegan)
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Penny – I had a fantastic class yesterday, I even learnt how to make croissants! I shall be back for another class later this year, hopefully with some friends along too! Yesterday was my third one. All the best and thank you to Chef Elle (who was wonderful!).
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Desserts and Pastries Cooking Class
Gain confidence and learn valuable presentation and decorating skills to ensure a round of applause at the very next dessert you serve. Enjoy a sweet treat that you will be able to make at home!
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own pastries
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret to bake at home treats and intricate sugar work
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local bakery
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for baking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of bubbles while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, desserts and pastries
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
David – Everything was well organised. And it was quite entertaining at the same time. Enjoy it very much. Teacher was great, she knows exactly what is required, timing was perfect.
Donna – Chef Elly was amazing- so helpful and passionate, nothing was any trouble. The kitchen facilities were outstanding. We had a wonderful day
Katrina – Great fun! Laid back but enough to learn heaps. Relaxed atmosphere and teacher was super friendly. Glad she came around to check on things too. Definitely be back!
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making light and crispy pastries – everything is made from scratch! This class includes intricate cheffy processes and will teach you how to produce stunning dessert dishes that will make you everyone’s favourite home chef!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.