About our Desserts and Pastries Cooking Class
Desserts and Pastries Masterclass! This three hour session will cover the art of choux pastry, continental pastries, sugar work and more! Vegetarian and Dairy Free available (not Gluten Free).
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Desserts and Pastries Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Desserts and Pastries Cooking Class
DESSERTS & PASTRIES COOKING CLASS MENU
Vegetarian and Dairy Free available (not Gluten Free)
These are the amazing skills you will learn in your 3 hour hands on session:
- Creme brûlée with blowtorch tuition
- Choux au Craquelin which we will use to make Croquembouche
- Creme Patissiere
- Vanilla Zulu’s foolproof cream cheese pastry for sweet or savoury dishes
- Spun sugar, sugar glass culinary bling
Enjoy a glass of bubbles from our fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!Gain confidence and learn valuable presentation and decorating skills to ensure a round of applause at the very next dessert you serve. You will not have to prepare you entire dessert from scratch on your own, we do all the hard work while you concentrate on gaining new skills. We will not have individual work stations, but will work in smaller groups on tasks assigned.
5 Star Reviews! View more on Google and Facebook!
- Thoroughly enjoyed learning and meeting new people. Love it! I Would definitely recommend the class. Malyson
- I had a fantastic class yesterday, thanks, with Chef Elle. I even learned how to make croissants! Thanks and I shall be back for another hour class later this year, hopefully with some friends along too! Yesterday was my third one. All the best and thank you to Elle (who was wonderful!). Penny
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.