Express Asian Delights Cooking Class
The only express Asian Cooking Class in Brisbane!
Express Asian Delights Cooking Class Menu
- Fragrant Chicken Larb Gai
- Crispy Potato & Cumin Samosas
- Handmade Bao Buns with Sticky Chicken – make your bao bun from scratch!
Express Asian 2hr Cooking Class
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan available.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Kat – The class was informative, energetic and Chef Tong was very funny. 🙂 The food was absolutely delicious (as were the cocktails!) and we got to bring home leftovers. And we made new friends. All in all it was a great night.
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Express Asian Delights Cooking Class
Held every Tuesday fortnight – book in to enjoy this wonderful class. This delicious menu will teach you how to make your own bao buns from scratch and create a super fun and quick Asian delights! You also get to enjoy a feast of all the delicious food we prepare, so your lesson will be a delicious culinary adventure! Enjoy a drink in our fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own food from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic Asian ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease (chili at your own risk!)
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 2hr express, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Sue – Chef Tong is full of fun, he is an expert at sharing all his knowledge and extra tips which is super fantastic! I’m still making the recipes from the cooking class!!
Kerrie – We recently attended his Asian Street food course, we enjoyed this course because we liked Chief Tong’s sense of humour and bits of skills and product knowledge he shared. We love Asian flavours and it sounds like this menu including the potato and cumin samosa as well boa buns with sticky chicken would be wonderful.
Absolute pleasure to watch him cook and so interactive! Chef Tong makes it so much fun and so informative in the products and methods he uses.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making Asian street food. Mild or spicy, it’s up to you as everything is made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.