About our Rustic Italian 2 – Cooking Class
Delicious Arancini, Gnocchi, Ciabatta, Ricotta and Cannoli! A wonderful hands-on session, enjoy a feast of the meals we prepare! Gluten Free, Vegetarian available
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Rustic Italian 2 – Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Rustic Italian 2 – Cooking Class
RUSTIC ITALIAN 2 MENU WITH GNOCCHI
Available Gluten Free, Vegetarian
3 hour cooking and dining class + 4 course meal
- Rosemary & Olive Ciabatta – hand make this classic stretch and fold, high-hydration dough ( Gluten Free will make another style bread)
- Porcini Arancini (you’ll learn how to make perfect risotto at the same time)
- House-made Gnocchi with traditional SUGO and burnt sage butter sauce – GLUTEN FREE friendly!
- House made ricotta
- Holy Cannoli! Chocolate OR Vanilla Ricotta Cannoli
Enjoy a glass of wine from our fully Licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Come alone, bring a friend or partner, or bring the whole family!
- Enjoy a night out with a friend and enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life
- Anniversary coming up? What’s more romantic than Italian Food?! Connect with your partner, creating something you can enjoy together long after the class ends
- Is your friend or partner’s birthday coming up? Treat them to something different! Come along, learn, eat, laugh and enjoy!
- Or maybe you just want to learn the secrets of cooking something new that your friends and family will think has come straight from Nonna’s kitchen!
- In fact, do you actually need a reason to come and learn how to cook incredible Italian GNOCCHI, from scratch yourself so you can take those secrets back to your own kitchen?!
This amazing class includes everything you need to wow your friends and family the next time you cook for them:
- 3hr action packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering Rustic Italian food. Learn how easy it is to make the most incredible gnocchi!
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3 course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself!
5 Star Reviews!
Here’s what some recent attendees have had to say on Facebook and Google (we have hundreds more – please check them out!):
- We did the rustic Italian Gnocchi cooking class, can not recommend it enough! Our Chef was wonderful and funny, she made the class so easy and fun. We left here very full and satisfied. Michael
- We had a great time with the girls doing beautiful recipes and learning cooking tips. It’s casual, professional and entertaining. I recommend! Alice
This is no mere ‘antipasto’ course, this is the full ‘Trattoria’…
Italians are masters of understated culinary art. Their foods are rich in strong flavours and seasoned with gorgeous fresh herbs. Now is your chance to learn the techniques behind creating simple yet delicious dishes that will wow your friends and family. Your cooking class begins with a heart warming welcome and then an introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking! You will work in small groups as our Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making the perfect gnocchi, delicious sauces, and other Italian masterpieces.
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.