Rustic Italian 2 – Cooking Class
Learn the art of delicious homemade Italian food with Gnocchi!
Rustic Italian 2 – Cooking Class Menu
- Porcini Arancini, you’ll learn how to make perfect risotto at the same time
- House-made Gnocchi with traditional SUGO and burnt sage butter sauce – GLUTEN FREE friendly!
- House made ricotta
- Holy Cannoli! Chocolate OR Vanilla Ricotta Cannoli
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Gluten Free and Vegetarian available.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Michael – We did the Rustic Italian Gnocchi cooking class, can not recommend it enough! Our Chef was wonderful and funny, she made the class so easy and fun. We left here very full and satisfied.
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Rustic Italian 2 – Cooking Class
Learn the techniques behind creating simple yet delicious Italian dishes that will wow your friends and family. This class is the winning class – golden arancini balls, silkiest gnocchi in town and holy cannoli for dessert. So much in one class, make sure to bring take-home containers!
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own homemade gnocchi from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing Italian dishes
- Learn the secret authentic Italian ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Jen – Attended this class and had a great time. Chef Mel is a bundle of entertainment and knowledge. Plenty of food, including goodies to take home (make sure you take a few containers along). I particularly appreciated that everyone contributes to every recipe so lots of learning. We’re already booked in for our next class. Definitely recommend!
Beatriz & Glenn – I purchased this for my partners birthday. We had a great time! Chef Luciana was a great teacher. She demonstrated and explained things well and was very patient when we all needed help at once! 😆
The other participants were also fun and the whole evening was very enjoyable. The portions are generous and the food plentiful. We bought left overs home. The recipes are simple and will be easy to replicate at home… no fancy stuff needed! Would highly recommend and look forward to doing another course in the near future, thanks for a great night! Beatriz & Glenn
Scott – Very friendly and everything was catered for. Relaxed cooking class and we learnt a lot as well. Looking forward to cooking for our friends.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making Italian favourites including arancini, gnocchi and cannoli! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Italian dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. Gnocchi will always be included. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.