About our Rustic Italian Cooking Class
Learn the art of delicious handmade Focaccia, Ravioli and delicate Panna Cotta! Make your own Pasta! Best of all you’ll eat what you make on the night AND get some to take home! Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy Free available
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Rustic Italian Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Rustic Italian Cooking Class
RUSTIC ITALIAN MENU – WITH RAVIOLI
Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy Free available (Gluten Free have a look at Rustic Italian 2 Class!)
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
- Hand make our Signature stretched black salt and rosemary focaccia with whipped
truffle butter OR lemon and balsamic heart dipping sauce
- Authentic sauces from scratch…traditional sugo AND burnt sage butter
- House-made pasta, your choice of pasta style to make from scratch, cook and eat! (not
gluten free) Think ravioli, tortellini, fettuccine, angel hair spaghetti and lasagna sheets
- Loaded Vanilla Panna Cotta with culinary bling sugar glass, chocolate curls and pistachio gravel
Why a Rustic Italian Cooking Class?
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own pasta from scratch ever again
- Follow step by step, fail safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh hand made pasta, hand stretched focaccia every time
- Learn the secret authentic Italian ingredients that really make an Italian dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local Italian restaurant!
- Novice level and up – anyone can learn this!
Come alone, bring a friend or partner, or bring the whole family! Kids 12yrs+ very welcome and love making pasta!
Enjoy a night out with a friend and enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Anniversary coming up? What’s more romantic than Italian Food?! Connect with your partner, creating something you can enjoy together long after the class ends. Is your friend or partner’s birthday coming up? Treat them to something different! Come along, learn, eat, laugh and enjoy! Or maybe you just want to learn the secrets of cooking something new that your friends and family will think has come straight from Nonna’s kitchen!
In fact, do you actually need a reason to come and learn how to cook incredible Italian PASTA, from scratch, yourself so you can take those secrets back to your own kitchen?!
* 3hr action packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
* Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering Rustic Italian food
* Apron provided
* Enjoy a 3 course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself!
Fully licensed bar, so if fancy going full-Italian, you can enjoy a glass of wine while ‘get your chef on’
5 Star Reviews!
Here’s what some recent attendees have had to say on Facebook and Google (we have hundreds more – please check them out!):
- Wonderful experience with Chef Mel! She is an excellent instructor and I learnt heaps of great new . Found the class filled with professional yet still practical techniques I can do at home! Would recommend and happily attend again (oh, and the food was INCREDIBLE!) tips to take back to my own kitchen easy to follow. Bettina
- Honestly can’t recommend this place anymore! Had such a great time, learnt some really helpful hints and tricks in such a short period of time that can be transferred into my own kitchen. Staff are lovely and helpful and we really enjoyed the interactive nature of the class with other attendees. Alyssa
- Thank you Vanilla Zulu for an amazing cooking class! We will now be making pasta every weekend! And going home to sleep off all that delicious food! Fiona
THIS IS QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST COOKING SCHOOL IN TOWN!
This is no mere ‘antipasto’ course, this is the full ‘Trattoria’…
Italians are masters of understated culinary art. Their foods are rich in strong flavours and seasoned with gorgeous fresh herbs. Now is your chance to learn the techniques behind creating simple yet delicious dishes that will wow your friends and family. Your cooking class begins with a heart warming welcome where over an introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking! You will work in small groups as our Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making the perfect pasta and delicious sauces. On top of that, you will also have the opportunity to learn an Italian sweet dish – the fabulously light and refreshing panna cotta, a versatile, delicious Italian dessert. This is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Italian dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. Pasta will always be included. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.