Rustic Italian Cooking Class
Learn the art of delicious homemade Italian food with Pasta!
Rustic Italian Cooking Class Menu
- Hand make our signature stretched black salt and rosemary focaccia with whipped
truffle butter or lemon and balsamic heart dipping sauce
- Authentic sauces from scratch;
– Traditional sugo
– Burnt sage butter
- House-made pasta. Your choice of pasta style to make from scratch, cook and eat! (not
gluten-free). Think ravioli, tortellini, fettuccine, angel hair spaghetti and lasagna sheets
- Loaded Vanilla Panna Cotta with culinary bling sugar glass, chocolate curls and pistachio gravel
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy Free available. For Gluten Free have a look at Rustic Italian 2 Class
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Fiona “Thank you Vanilla Zulu for an amazing cooking class! We will now be making pasta every weekend! And going home to sleep off all that delicious food!”
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Rustic Italian Cooking Class
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own pasta from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh hand made pasta, hand-stretched focaccia every time
- Learn the secret authentic Italian ingredients that really make an Italian dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local Italian restaurant!
- Novice level and up – anyone can learn this!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or partner, or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome!
Enjoy a night out with a friend and enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Anniversary coming up? What’s more romantic than Italian Food?! Connect with your partner, creating something you can enjoy together long after the class ends. Is your friend or partner’s birthday coming up? Treat them to something different.
Come along, learn, eat, laugh and enjoy. Or maybe you just want to learn the secrets of cooking something new that your friends and family will think has come straight from Nonna’s kitchen.
In fact, do you actually need a reason to come and learn how to cook incredible Italian Pasta, from scratch, yourself so you can take those secrets back to your own kitchen?!
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering Rustic Italian food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself!
Fully licensed bar, so if you fancy going full-Italian, enjoy a glass of wine while ‘get your chef on’
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making the perfect pasta and delicious sauces. On top of that, you will also have the opportunity to learn an Italian sweet dish – the fabulously light and refreshing panna cotta, a versatile, delicious Italian dessert. This is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Italian dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. Pasta will always be included. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.