Spanish Tapas and Paella Cooking Class
Enjoy a journey through Spanish cuisine
Spanish Tapas and Paella Cooking Class Menu
- Toro’s Ears – fragrant water biscuit bark with saffron and black pepper
- Spiced butterbean puree with caramelised onion, sage and chorizo gravel
- Chorizo and potato croquettes
- Perfect Paella with chicken and chorizo (seafood optional)
- Delicate dessert – Natilla
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Gluten Free and Dairy Free available.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Jackson – our cooking class here was so amazing. The instructor Chef Lucy was so warm and friendly and informative! Our experience was so fun and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to learn how to make basic delicious meals from different cuisines.
Find a Day For Your Class
Click on the Availability tab below to search our dates! The Start Date will show the next available class.
Weeknight Classes Mon – Fri are 6pm – 9pm, Weekends are 10am – 1pm or 3pm – 6pm.
Bookings of 4+ guests will automatically discount.
Booking with Children – please note we accept Youths from 9yrs to 17yrs. However, for Children 9yrs – 14yrs each child must have an adult booked in with them.
Why a Spanish Tapas and Paella Cooking Class
Enjoy a journey through Spanish cuisine and its history as the Chef introduces you to wonderful ingredients. Work in teams to prepare a variety of Spanish tapas and Paella with our Chef right by your side. Tapas are the perfect way to enjoy a meal, entertain friends and family or escape on a culinary adventure! You will learn a variety of versatile dishes that you can make on your own again and again. You will also then learn the secrets of the perfect Paella!
- Spanish cuisine like its culture is warm, inspiring, fresh and incredibly delicious
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic Spanish ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Andrew – This place is great. We’ve been twice and just finished the tapas course. Fantastic! Not only did we learn a lot but had a great meal with everything we cooked. Try to get on a course with Chef Luciana – she’s terrific
Annabelle – Great Spanish tapas cooking course. Genuine Spanish speaking Chef added to the experience. Thank you Luciana! Highly recommend the experience for a social evening or to learn a new skill.
Kassandra – I took my boyfriend here for his birthday and we had a great time together as beginners. Would love to come back and try another cuisine!
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making authentic Spanish cuisine. Entrée, main and dessert, it’s a delectable feast! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Spanish dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
Class Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package. A minimum of 8 guests is required for the class to go ahead, in the event we don’t reach these numbers we will contact you in advance to reschedule your booking.
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.