About our Spanish Tapas and Paella Cooking Class
Spanish Tapas are the perfect way to enjoy a meal, entertain friends and family or escape on a culinary adventure! Learn the art of delightful Tapas and Paella and create your own meals! Gluten Free, Dairy Free available
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Spanish Tapas and Paella Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Spanish Tapas and Paella Cooking Class
SPANISH TAPAS AND PAELLA MENU
Gluten Free and Dairy Free available
- Toro’s Ears – fragrant water biscuit bark with saffron and black pepper
- Spiced butterbean puree with caramelised onion, sage and chorizo gravel
- Chorizo and potato croquettes
- Perfect Paella with chicken and chorizo (seafood optional)
- Delicate dessert – Natilla
Enjoy a journey through Spanish cuisine and its history as the Chef introduces you to wonderful ingredients. Work in teams to prepare a variety of Spanish tapas and Paella with the Chef right by your side. Tapas are the perfect way to enjoy a meal, entertain friends and family or escape on a culinary adventure! You will learn a variety of versatile dishes that you can make on your own again and again. You will also then learn the secrets of the perfect Paella!
These classes are small and interactive and are perfect for all confidence or skill levels. You will work as a group to create fabulous Spanish dishes and eat the feast prepared. You will learn valuable chef skills that will benefit your everyday meal preparation as well as give you the confidence to present meals at their very best…with the art of culinary bling plating and styling techniques.
Enjoy your class with a drink from our fully Licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
5 Star Reviews!
- This is one of my happy places. The chefs, the cooking, the food – all make for an excellent experience. Col
- Our cooking class here was so amazing. The instructor (Lucy) was so warm and friendly and informative! Our experience was so fun and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to learn how to make basic delicious meals from different cuisines. Jackson
* All ingredients provided
* Apron provided
* Feast on the meals yo make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.