Vegan Cooking Masterclass
Gorgeous Vegan cuisine, delicious and nutritious dishes
Vegan Cooking Masterclass Menu
- Porcini & Black Salt Eggplant Steak
- Whole Baked Moroccan Cauliflower with Zucchini Bling and Date & Pistachio Gravel
- Vegan Tower of Pleasure, the ultimate Vegan meal featuring a layer of Chef Mel’s signature sublime happy yellow butterbean puree and crunch sweet potato tangle fries
- Lemon & Olive Oil Cake – topped with vegan merengue!
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Available Gluten Free.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Karen – I really enjoyed the Vegan cooking class. We made a variety of dishes with a lean towards an Italian theme. Tables were set up in a group of 4 and I liked working with the other participants and sharing the tasks. It meant that we could produce more dishes and gave a communal feel. Our instructor was helpful and entertaining and despite the large class, I felt everything went very smoothly. We made some of the best gnocchi I have ever tasted. Thanks Luciano!!!! Would I come back again – YEP! I’ll be back…
Find a Day For Your Class
Click on the Availability tab below to search our dates! The Start Date will show the next available class.
Weeknight Classes Mon – Fri are 6pm – 9pm, Weekends are 10am – 1pm or 3pm – 6pm.
Bookings of 4+ guests will automatically discount.
Booking with Children – please note we accept Youths from 9yrs to 17yrs. However, for Children 9yrs – 14yrs each child must have an adult booked in with them.
Why a Vegan Cooking Masterclass
Learn to create delectable textures and flavours and how to combine them to deliver sophisticated Vegan cuisine. You will help prepare the delicious meals and then enjoy eating them too!
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own Vegan cuisine from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret of fresh ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Liz – Class was great! Chef Mel gave lots of clever tips and we made some stunning dishes all sprinkled with great humour! She made everything sound so easy! Venue was great!
Rachel – Such a fun night was had learning how to be more creative in the kitchen … we will be back!!!
Scott – Very friendly and everything was catered for. Relaxed cooking class and we learnt a lot as well. Looking forward to cooking for our friends
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making delicious Vegan cuisine. Fresh and flavourful, everything is made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic dishes that everyone will love!
Class Terms & Conditions
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package. A minimum of 8 guests is required for the class to go ahead, in the event we don’t reach these numbers we will contact you in advance to reschedule your booking.
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.