Culinary Bling Foodie|Cocktail Hamper: LARGE PACKCulinary Bling Foodie Hamper LARGE
This is the ultimate foodie hamper. Perfect for Christmas Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Father's Day Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts or just to spoil yourself!
Containing 14 gourmet items including 9 amazing jars of pure culinary bling to make your meals pop off the plate both with colour and personality. As well as a fine range of scented oils, reductions of balsamic as well as verjuice and pomegranate molasses. You can also re-use your jars for beautifully presented pate, desserts and whipped butters!
Your hamper will contain:
- Culinary Spray tan: our number one best selling product
This fragrant Moroccan mix of turmeric, ras el hanout and salt can be mixed to a paste with oil or water and then rubbed into your next leg/shoulder of lamb, roast chicken or beef and will give not only colour and 'sun tan' but wonderful mysterious flavour too! Your friends and family will be begging you for your secret. Use as a culinary bronzer for chicken, a spray tan for a lamb shoulder, pimp up your potatoes, spray tan your roast cauliflower OR add to soups, stocks, dips and dishes galore.
- Edible Rose Petals/Buds
These beautiful edible rose petals add fragrance and personality to both sweet and savoury dishes. Use them in your bread dough, pasta dough, in praline or to colour up a dukkah! They keep for ages and you'll use them all the time. Use these elegant petals as a vibrant decoration on the top of your ice with gin, Aperol Spritz and various other drinks and cocktails. Completely edible but do recommend putting these on top of the ice, and then using a straw so the petals don't interfere with the drink! So pretty and effective.
- Ras el Hanout Sweet blend
A delightful blend of spices to add Moroccan mystery to everyday and specialty dishes. Add just a little of the sweet blend to your next batch of brownies, cakes, slices or dessert and your guests will definitely ask for your secrets!
- Edible Lavender – the perfect bit of culinary bling to make your pasta dough, breads and desserts much more fashionable. Use these elegant petals as a vibrant decoration on the top of your ice with gin, Aperol Spritz and various other drinks and cocktails. Completely edible but do recommend putting these on top of the ice, and then using a straw so the petals don't interfere with the drink! So pretty and effective.
- Nigella Seeds
These sexy black seeds are stunning. You will use them to garnish breads, enhance visuals on salads, you can add them to bread dough or pasta dough, and they can also be used with fresh or dried petals to bling up cheeses, dips and savoury items.
- Sexy Black Salt
We all know salts have reciently come back into fashion but beware...this one is the sexiest of them all! Serve on into own in a pinch-pot, bash up with pink peppercorns, or use combined with your selection of dried or fresh petals to bling up anything that needs a sexy seasoning.
- Vanilla Zulu's famous pistachio and cumin dust with petals
A glamorous 'dukkah' that can be used to sprinkle over a multitude of dishes. This delcious and colourful 'dust' is highly versatile.
- Try a dipping sauce of extra virgin olive oil and this dust to dunk your bread into.
- Garnish your next shoulder of lamb, lamb backstrap, eye fillet or chicken breast with this delicous and crunchy culinary dust.
- Sprinkle over salads to add interesting colour, texture and personality
- Serve dusted over hummus or other dips to give them crunch and flavour
- Bake a camembert or brie in an oven proof dish for 8-12 minutes until oozing and melted, remove from heat, drizzle with honey and then dust with your Pistachio and Cumin Dust!
So many uses!
Can be kept in fridge or freezer to extend shelf life. If kept on shelf please use within three months.
- Pink and Szechwan Peppercorns
These fiery and fragrant blend of peppercorns will transform and bling up any meal that needs seasoning and add a wonderful bit of interest to any dish.
- Beetroot and Pink Peppercorn pinching salt bling
Good-looking pinching salt for the table to entertain and amaze your guests. This mysterious salt can be pinched and sprinkled on to any dish to add fragrance, personality and class.
This stunning unfermented grape juice can be used to make up salad dressings, jellies for cheeseboards, enhancing dipping sauces, mayonaisse, deglazing for jus and gravy, poaching and of course a gorgeous glamorous addition to many desserts.
- Pomegranate molasses
For those more discerning dishes where you need a massive point of difference, a hero ingredient, a sexy drizzle or a bit of tartness...this thick, syrupy pomegranate molasses will come to your rescue many times.
- Ketchup Manis
For when you need that Asian touch, use in Asian dressings, as a drizzle for Asian dishes that need garnish.
- Burnt Fig/Rasberry Balsamic Glaze
Beautiful balsamic scented with burnt fig or rasberry to give you a glamorous and divine drizzle to garnish salads, bling up dressings, dip delicous bread into...HEAVEN! Very fashionable indeed! If we are out of stock on this item we will send a larger plain balsamic glaze which will be just as fabulous!
- Orange/Lemon Scented extra virgin olive oil
This glorious robust flavour will burst off the plate like an African sunset with it's deep colour and big citrus flavour. Use to create dressings, drizzle over any meals and follow my helpful hints in 'The little black book of culinary bling'
The Vanilla Zulu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.