A glamorous ‘dukkah’
A glamorous ‘dukkah’ that can be used to sprinkle over a multitude of dishes. This delicious and colourful ‘dust’ is highly versatile. Read more below…
Enjoying your 'dukkah'
- Try a dipping sauce of extra virgin olive oil and this dust to dunk your bread into.
- Garnish your next shoulder of lamb, lamb backstrap, eye fillet or chicken breast with this delicious and crunchy culinary dust.
- Sprinkle over salads to add interesting colour, texture and personality
- Serve dusted over hummus or other dips to give them crunch and flavour
- Bake a camembert or brie in an oven proof dish for 8-12 minutes until oozing and melted, remove from heat, drizzle with honey and then dust with your Pistachio and Cumin Dust!
- Adds amazing culinary personality too and colour to almost anything.
So many uses!
Can be kept in fridge or freezer to extend shelf life. If kept on the shelf please use within three months.
Why not create ultimate foodie hamper for yourself. Perfect for Christmas Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Father's Day Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts or just to spoil yourself!
We have other amazing jars of pure culinary bling to make your meals pop off the plate both with colour and personality. As well as a fine range of scented oils, reductions of balsamic as well as verjuice and pomegranate molasses. You can also re-use your jars for beautifully presented pate, desserts and whipped butters!
The Vanilla Zulu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.