Terms and Conditions
We value your business!
COOKING CLASS BOOKINGS
- Payment. Classes must be paid for in full before a booking is confirmed. Payment can be made via our website, gift voucher or over the phone, 0434220796.
- Rescheduling. Classes are non refundable, however we understand that life happens. If for any reason you are unable to attend your class, we will happily transfer you another class within 6 weeks of your original booking, provided we receive 5 days notice. If less than 48hrs notice is given to change a class, a $50 reschedule fee will apply. Alternatively, you are welcome to send another person to attend the class in your place. If you need to reschedule for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0434220796.
- Class format. Vanilla Zulu Cooking Classes are a mixture of demonstration and group cooking practices. Instead of individual work stations, students cook in groups and afterwards, enjoy a feast of the meals prepared. Demonstration aspects of classes ensure we cover enough content to make you into a fabulous chef. We do not believe in making you peel carrots, chop onions, or stir pots UNLESS it is part of the knife skills sessions. All classes are as hands on as possible but our main objective is a group cooking experience.
- Dietary requirements. We happily accommodate all dietary requirements where possible. Please provide details of any dietary requirements (allergies, intolerances, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan or halal) 5 days prior to class booking. This can be done by making notes in the special requirements section in your booking form, or by emailing email@example.com. Without 5 days notice we may not be able to adjust our menus to accommodate your needs. If you have special dietary needs, please feel free to contact us to discuss the classes most suitable for you.
- Children. Our classes are suitable for all ages, however children under the age of 12 must have a fully paying adult accompanying them.
- Spectators. You may not bring a guest as a spectator just to watch you…they will have to purchase a ticket just like everyone else!
- Menus. We endeavour to use the freshest ingredients in all our classes, which means from time to time may need to adjust our menus, substitute ingredients, or change a dish if ingredients are unavailable.
- Cancellation of Classes. On rare occasions we may need to cancel a class because of unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, illness or too few bookings. If this occurs there will be the opportunity for a full refund, credit or a transfer to another class. Gift vouchers will be happily extended.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for twelve months from date of purchase. If you have an expired gift voucher, or are unable to book prior to expiry, please contact us to discuss an extension.
- Gift Vouchers may be transferred to another person but cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Voucher bookings can be made via our website, please bring your voucher or confirmation with you on the night to help with the registration process!
CORPORATE AND PRIVATE EVENT BOOKINGS
- Private bookings for Corporate Team Building or Private Events, (hen’s parties, Birthday’s, private dining, product launches etc) require a $500 non-refundable deposit to secure the booking date and time.
- Our classes are very popular and we are booked out months in advance. We will need to retain your deposit to offset a loss of income as we will not be able to resale that day and time slot. All deposits on cancellation will be forfeited. It is advised to take out relevant insurance to cover such unseen and unfortunate circumstances.
- We require final guest numbers and invoice payment 10 days before your wonderful event! Unfortunately, we cannot accept a cancellation once monies are paid, but will be able to give you a credit to use within 6 weeks of your original booking or we will work with you to create another date and time for your event should it be required.
SHOP/ONLINE CULINARY BLING STORE
- If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase from our shop, you can return it to Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures within 15 days of receiving the item(s). We will exchange it for another item of the same value.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging. Claims for damaged/missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures Cooking School, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures takes reasonable steps to preserve the security of cookie and personal information. Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures currently uses 128 bit SSL encryption and if your browser is suitably configured, it will advise you whether the information you are sending us will be secure (encrypted) or not secure (unencrypted).
- Although Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures strives to protect all information, Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in our own systems.
- Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures Cooking School does not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures Cooking School accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this site.
- By booking a cooking class with us you enter a contract with us in which we guarantee to reserve a place/s for you and you guarantee to attend the reserved class. By using our website and booking online you agree to the terms and conditions associated with making class bookings at Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures Cooking School.