About our Asian Street Food Cooking Class
Do you absolutely adore Asian Street Food? Want to feel like you’ve escaped to the fragrant foodie world that is Asia? Then this class is for you! Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan available.
Duration: 210 Minutes (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Asian Street Food Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Asian Street Food Cooking Class
ASIAN STREET FOOD MENU
Available Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken/beef salad
- Chicken or Vegetable Karaage
- Yellow and fragrant Chang Mai Curry with coriander and coconut sexy rice stack
- Grilled banana with salted caramel sauce and ice cream
Do you get lost in the fresh aromas of lemongrass and the sweet smells of mint and basil? Are you dreaming of an Asian getaway? Do you long to bash down your own jungle curry paste or curry paste? Did someone say ‘karaage’!!
Do you get lost in the fresh aromas of lemongrass and the sweet smells of mint and coriander? Are you dreaming of an Asian getaway.. Our gorgeous Asian Street Food cooking class will teach you how to make your own pastes from scratch and how to make that crispy, delicious karaage that we all love. Wow yourself with how easy it is to create a perfect Asian salad. So healthy and fresh.
The delicious menu will teach you how to make your own curry paste and create a delectable Asian feast! Classes are interactive and hands-on, interactive cookery course, designed for those with a passion for cooking but are perhaps lacking the necessary skills or confidence to absolutely shine! You should not be spending hours slaving away in the kitchen, cooking can be fun, creative, fulfilling and rewarding. You also get to enjoy a feast of all the delicious food we prepare, so your lesson will be a delicious culinary adventure!
Enjoy your class with a drink from our fully Licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
5 Star Reviews!
- Chef Tong was a great teacher and his humour was mildly spicy, just like the food we made. I was a bit nervous going into the class thinking I wouldn’t be able to keep up but it was quite laid back and the other people who attended were friendly. I bought this as a birthday gift and would highly recommend the Asian Street Food class because you’ll come away with some new skills and memories to look back on. Arnold
- I had a three hour Asian Street Food lesson and it was great fun and I was very impressed by the team of staff and how they ran the lessons. They certainly didn’t use cheap ingredients and generous food portions were made, which were amazing to taste. My cooking skills are next to zero and I struggle to chop an onion or frying an egg, however with a patient chef, I managed to make a curry paste! (I thought they only came in a jar!) Considering I am a completely useless cook, it was a great session and I made real food! Highly recommended for an afternoon culinary adventure. Paul
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.