Authentic Thai Cooking Class
Learn how to make Authentic Thai food, mild or spicy, it's up to you!
Authentic Thai Cooking Class Menu
- Tom Yum Soup with prawns from scratch…my personal favourite!
- Pad Thai Noodle with chicken
- Authentic Thai Beef Salad…learn how to balance the perfect Thai Dipping Sauce
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Gluten free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan available. Please note any dietary requirement in the Guest Details section.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Matt – It was WONDERFUL! Everyone had a really good time and found the cooking to be fun and innovative. We were all left super satisfied (given we ate a lot!) and I know I’d love to do it again. Thank you for coordinating a fun event Chef Tong, it was really well received!
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Authentic Thai Cooking Class
We know it’s everyone’s favourite take-away and now you will learn how to make your own Thai meals from scratch. Learn our amazing Chef Tong’s very own secret recipes. Easy to follow recipes for you to try at home and create a delectable three course Thai feast!
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own Thai cuisine from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic Thai ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3.5hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Gary – We highly recommend Vanilla Zulu. The classes are taught by experts, who bring about a spirit of community within the class, while teaching participants skills. A class is a fun way to celebrate an occasion with friends or family, and if attending alone, one makes new friends while cooking together.
Mik – Such an absolute hoot! Chef Tong is an amazing Chef / Teacher, lots of laughs and glorious food! Really really enjoyed the class!
Jessica – Love Vanilla Zulu. The food is amazing, the chefs know their stuff and give so many valuable tips.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as Chef Tong guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making authentic Thai cuisine. Mild or spicy, it’s up to you as everything is made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Thai dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.