About our Authentic Thai Cooking Class
Do you absolutely adore Thai Cuisine? Want to make your own authentic Tom Yum Soup from scratch or everyone’s favourite Pad Thai Noodles? Then this class is for you! Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan available.
Upcoming dates for your Authentic Thai Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Authentic Thai Cooking Class
AUTHENTIC THAI MASTERCLASS MENU
Available Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian and Vegan
- Tom Yum Soup from scratch…my personal favourite!
- Pad Thai Noodle with prawn/veg/chicken
- Authentic Thai Beef Salad…learn how to balance the perfect Thai Dipping Sauce.
Everything is made from scratch so we do need some of your time! You will learn how to make your own Thai food from scratch, get a FREE Recipe eBook with other amazing dishes for you to try at home and create a delectable three course Thai feast! Classes are interactive and hands-on, interactive cookery course, designed for those with a passion for cooking but are perhaps lacking the necessary skills or confidence to absolutely shine! You should not be spending hours slaving away in the kitchen, cooking can be fun, creative, fulfilling and rewarding.
You also get to enjoy a feast of all the delicious food we prepare, so your lesson will be a delicious culinary adventure.
Enjoy a glass of wine in our fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
5 Star Reviews!
- Such an absolute hoot! Tong is an amazing Chef / Teacher, lots of laughs and glorious food! Really really enjoyed the class! Mik
- Love Vanilla Zulu. The food is amazing, the chef’s know their stuff and give so many valuable tips. I’ve done the Rustic Italian 1, Asian Street Food and Thai classes, well worth it Jesscia
- It was WONDERFUL! Everyone had a really good time and found the cooking to be fun and innovative. We were all left super satisfied (given we ate a lot!) and I know I’d love to do it again. Thank you for coordinating a fun event Chef Tong – it was really well received! Hopefully can do it again in the near future. Matt
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.