About our Japanese Masterclass
Authentic Japanese Cuisine, precision and perfection! Are you wanting divine culinary inspiration, fresh delicious Japanese meals? Do you love udon noodles, aburi, gyozas! Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy Free available (not Gluten Free).
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Japanese Masterclass
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Japanese Masterclass
Japanese Cooking and Dining Menu
Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy Free available (not Gluten Free)
- Make Udon Noodles (to take home!)
- Make Gyoza from scratch, you will learn to perfect the dough and fillings and sauces
- Aburi Salmon Scorched Salmon
Learn valuable skills to make you unstoppable in your kitchen. Our Chef will take you through your paces to help you create authentic Japanese meals including everyone’s favourites – gyozas and salmon aburi. You will make your own Udon Noodles from scratch and that’s a skill to wow all your family and friends! We look forward to having you for your Japanese Culinary Adventure!
Enjoy a beer in our fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
5 Star Reviews!
- Our teacher Chef Tong was great and very helpful and skilled. He made everything simple to understand and was happy to demonstrate as often as we wanted. Finished with a scrumptious meal of all the wonderful things we had cooked. Highly recommend for both skilled and non skilled cooks to be. Karen
- Awesome atmosphere, great recipes and excellent fun. The facilities were great and I love you get the recipe before hand. Definitely will be doing more courses. Donna
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.