Sophisticated French Cooking Class (A taste of Provence)
This class is classic French! Indulgent, rich, silky foods
Sophisticated French Cooking Class (A taste of Provence) Menu
- Delectable Pate made with chicken livers OR porcini mushroom and layered with Shiraz and Strawberry Jelly
- Freshly baked mini baguette served with whipped truffle butter
- Tarragon and porcini stuffed spatchcock, Porcini Jus, Petit Pois
- Creme Brûlée classic and timeless with tappy, tap sugar top (dairy free available)
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Dairy Free available.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Camila – I had a really great French Cooking Class there with my boyfriend and had the pleasure to meet nice people as well. I left the class so full and with big pots of food too! I would definitely go back for another class (maybe pastries?). Also, shout out to the teacher who were so patient and had so many good tips!
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Sophisticated French Cooking Class (A taste of Provence)
This class is classic French! Indulgent, rich, silky foods with our Vanilla Zulu twist of simple, take home tips and tricks to wow your friends and family. You won’t believe how easy it can be. You will also learn the art of culinary bling which is very chef-y, very easy and very impressive. Join us as we celebrate this beautiful culture of foodie heaven.
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own French cuisine from scratch ever again
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic French ingredients that really make the dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Anita – We had the best time night out at Vanilla Zulu. Chef Mel was such fun! What a great sense of humour, a very charismatic teacher! We learned a bunch of different skills but also ate the beautiful food me made, while sipping on our vino! The bar was a great feature, and the facilities were top notch. We did the French cuisine lesson but the Spanish tapas lesson was occurring concurrently- we will be going back for that one next time as it looked fantastic too! Definitely recommend this class.
Rachna – I loved the French cooking class, we had Chef Elle, she is so lovely. I loved all the dishes we had and she gave so many cooking tips. Really helpful ! Hopefully follow some recipes at home. Thanks once again
Jane – What a great, fun delicious afternoon. Loved it! Highly recommend. Definitely going to be doing more classes.
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making sophisticated French cuisine. Rich and indulgent, everything is made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.