About our Sophisticated French Cooking Class (A taste of Provence)
Sophisticated French dinner to die for… a taste of Provence. Learn to create delectable textures and flavours and how to combine them to deliver sophisticated French cuisine. Dairy Free available.
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Sophisticated French Cooking Class (A taste of Provence)
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Sophisticated French Cooking Class (A taste of Provence)
SOPHISTICATED FRENCH MENU
Available Dairy Free
- Delectable Pate made with chicken livers OR porcini mushroom and layered with Shiraz and Strawberry Jelly
- Freshly baked mini baguette served with whipped truffle butter
- Truffled Chicken Quenelles, a traditional French dish OR Beef tenderloin with burnt basil and black pepper butter
- Creme Brûlée classic and timeless with tappy, tap sugar top (dairy free available)
Compliment your meal with a glass of wine from our licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
This class is classic French! Indulgent, rich, silky foods with our Vanilla Zulu twist of simple, take home tips and tricks to wow your friends and family. You won’t believe how easy it can be. You will also learn the art of culinary bling which is very chef-y, very easy and very impressive. Join us as we celebrate this beautiful culture of foodie heaven.
5 Star Reviews!
- I had a really great French Cooking Class there with my boyfriend and had the pleasure to meet nice people as well. . Lisa
- What a great, fun delicious afternoon. Loved it! Highly recommend. Definitely going to be doing more classes. Jane
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do a have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.