About our Around The World Cooking Class
Get your foodie passport ready! Do you want to get away to another country but only have three hours? Can’t decide which cooking class to do? Join us for a quick trip around the culinary world. Available Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Upcoming dates for your Around The World Cooking Class
Browse the upcoming cooking class dates for you to book. Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class. You’ll find here a class blurb, photos, detailed information and hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Learn more about our Around The World Cooking Class
AROUND THE WORLD MENU
Available Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Authentic Empanadas from Argentina – made from our Chef’s very own traditional recipe
- Zingy Onion Bhajis from India
- Fragrant Nigella and rose petal naan or lavosh
- French focused Delectable Duck braised in ras el hanout and star anise, served with Moroccan spiced carrot puree OR Mysterious Moroccan Lamb Shoulder with date, lemon and pistachio gravel
- Matcha White Chocolate or Hazelnut and Chocolate terrine
Enjoy your class with a drink from our fully Licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
The class will cover both cooking skills and the art of presentation across a range of moods and styles. You will learn the art of culinary bling which is very chef-y, very easy and very impressive! Join us in sampling an array of cooking techniques and flavours from around the world.
5 Star Reviews!
- Great way to have fun with friends and learn some new cooking skills. Food was delicious and definitely something could do at home! Would highly recommend. Karen
- Amazing experience learning to cook different types of food from round the world. Our Chef was amazing and very informative. Will definitely do a cook class again. Talakai
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*Feast on the meals you make and bring a take-home container just in case!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy an amazing meal and bring your camera to capture the moments! Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3-hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual workspace but you will work in small groups of up to 4 people to make the dishes off the menu.
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.