Around The World Cooking Class
Take a trip around the world in one cooking class
Around The World Cooking Class Menu
- Authentic Empanadas from Argentina – made from our Chef’s very own traditional recipe
- Zingy Onion Bhajis from India
- French focused Delectable Duck braised in ras el hanout and star anise, served with Moroccan spiced carrot puree
- Matcha White Chocolate or Hazelnut and Chocolate terrine
Each table will share the cooking of these dishes on the day, some sides and sauces may be made for the group!
Gluten Free and Dairy Free available.
Hundreds of 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews
Talakai – Amazing experience learning to cook different types of food from round the world. Our Chef was amazing and very informative. Will definitely do a cook class again.
Find a Day For Your Class
Select the start date field or one of the buttons below to book your class.
Why a Around The World Cooking Class
This class will cover both cooking skills and the art of presentation across a range of moods and styles. You will learn the art of culinary bling which is very chef-y, very easy and very impressive! Join us in sampling an array of cooking techniques and flavours from around the world.
- Follow the step by step, fail-safe recipes that will produce amazing fresh dishes
- Learn the secret authentic ingredients that really make the dishes and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local restaurant
- Fully licensed Bar with Gin Cocktails!
Who Is This Class For?
Come alone, bring a friend or bring the whole family! Kids 9yrs+ with a passion for cooking are very welcome! Novice level and up – anyone can learn this.
Enjoy a night out with a friends and family. Book 4+ guests to save. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life. Celebration coming up? Is it your friend or partner’s birthday? Treat them to something different.
- 3hr action-packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3-course feast of the meals that you prepared – prepare to amaze yourself
- Recipe book with additional free recipes to try at home
Z Popovic – I thought I would try out a cooking class all on my own and I was very pleased. I got put into a group and even between groups I made friends. Chef Luciana taught my class and was charismatic and helpful. I loved being able to taste the food as we went along, and even though it is summer, the environment was cool and clean. Loved it!
Karen – Great way to have fun with friends and learn some new cooking skills. Food was delicious and definitely something could do at home! Would highly recommend.
Anneka – We loved the Around the World experience. Our teacher was really helpful. Loved every minute, we would happily come again!
What to Expect in the Class
Your cooking class begins with a heart-warming welcome, introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking. You will work in small groups of about two on a table of four as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making multiple dishes from around the world. Mild or spicy, it’s up to you as everything is made from scratch! This class is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
NO REFUNDS ON BOOKINGS – but we do have a very generous rescheduling package!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will work and cook together as a team, and shared a workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills.
To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.